Amp to factory cd player?


I recently had my alpine stolen so i thought i would try hooking my subs up to my factory cd player. What do I do?

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 381
Registered: Jun-04
You need a line out converter. It conects to the speaker outs on your deck and converts it to a signal compatable with the rca inputs on your amp. You can get them at all most any stereo shop.

Bronze Member
Username: Themax96se


Post Number: 16
Registered: Jan-05
Do these converters decrease the sound quality?

Unregistered guest
i need some help ....can somebody help me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us