Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 321
http://www.wavescaraudio.com/

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 144
I wonder if it really works. Testimonials can be decieving.
James

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 340
Sounds like a gimic.
"will make an 8 sound like a 12"
"will make your 6.5 sound like you have a sub"

I just don't see how thats possiable. No 8 inch sub can move the air of a 12 with the same quality build. Nor could I see 6.5s replacing the need for a sub.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 145
I wonder if it really works. Testimonials can be decieving.
James

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 29
Try the in car demo to see how it really works.

Anonymous

Possibly could boost the bass? Clean it? Don't see it doing anything a good HU wouldn't do. Perhaps it's like a nice low-pass filter? NO way it can make an 8" sound like a [12"-15"]

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 279
Haha, yeah right. Gotta be a gimic. I have heard of boxes making small speakers pound, like the 6x9 in a snailshell box. But these are just signal processors. There is only so much a speaker can do, no matter the signal going into it.

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 42
i dont understand what they are trying to say...i mean...if you have stock speakers that are made of like that paper crap....isnt that just going to tear your speakers...and how can it replace a sub...id love to see the 6.5 speakers with that in a sub contest LMAO....its gotta be a gimic..speakers arent built for pushing and moving to much air

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2924
Really, since they claim no bass boost, and no other forms of boost, or added excursion or distortion of the driver(assuming they live up to what they claim) the only thing I can think of that they can tinker with is acoustic phase. The best case scenario with this processor would be a bass response similar to headphones, where you'd hear the bass, just not feel it such as you would with a good subwoofer setup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us