Whats the deal?

Username: Audio_fanatic

Mukilteo, Wa

Post Number: 4
While havin my system installed at cartoys, i noticed that they always try and persuade their customers to get the mtx 9500 over the w7. I asked a couple of them why they prefer the 9500 over the w7 so much? They tell me this story of how its handles way more watts and wont overheat as fast. And if u belive this they say it sounds better and bumps way harder. Sometimes i just want to but in when their talkin to a customer who wants mainly spl and say go get a triple x or brahma! But hey what can u expect

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 209
i know how that goes, i guess that is just what car shops do. i was told that my brahma is an inferior sub to a rockford t1 because it has a paper cone, and the t1 will out perform it in any way...go figure

Username: Audio_fanatic

Mukilteo, Wa

Post Number: 8
Haha, ya i couldnt imaging having to be faced with that decision, brahma or rockford, brahma or rockford?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 211
it was hard. lol i pondered for weeks. oh well. im sure this kind of stuff happens to people all the time. brahma or rockford? thats like choosing between jessica alba or janet reno, its too close for me to choose

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7140
they're full of it.
MTX did a comparison of 10" subs between a 9510 and a 10W7, and the MTX had better specs on paper.
What they failed to mention was that as you get to larger subs like a 12 or 13 W7, it spanks the snot out of a 9500 in every way shape and form.
It also sounds a hell of a lot better than the MTX.
You have to understand though, comparing a 9512 and a 13W7 is a bit unfair in reality if you look at the difference in price.
I just get tired of hearing that crap from sales people. Most of them don't really know jack about the actual products. Particularly the ones they compare to, but don't carry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us