MA audio...VISONIK???

Bronze Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
i was looking at getting new subs and found a store close by that sells tons of electronics and they sell subs,amps,components,hu's ect...(cliff designs,ma audio,visonik...)i was wondering if ma audio and visonik are any good...(i got a 12 inch mmats rite now...do these compare to it./..are they better?)...and if anyone could tell me if the prices they have are good...website is...www.xscargo.com...go to electronics and car audio...thank you for the help in advance...

Bronze Member
Username: Danny525

Post Number: 12
hey man let you know i bought a set of those rockbot ones that are 30 bucks, and they are better then my 200 dollar each infinitys at futureshop, go for it.

Bronze Member
Username: Danny525

Post Number: 13
oh and not to mention it has out lasted my infintys to, the other voice coils blew, but i had the extra warranty

Username: Krijgy

Smithfield, Virginia United states

Post Number: 5
visonik and ma are both good quality stuff and believe it or not visonik subs with an MA audio amp is a perfect match. but if you really want to know any mat would out perform these two brands

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 744
yea powered right and in the right box your mmat should destroy those visioniks and ma audio subs....my friend did have 2 visioniks powered by a boss amp, for a super budget system it was pretty desent...if you gonna go with MA audio, go with the kardkore series...

Bronze Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 72
has anyone herd the hardkore series ? do they sound as ridiculous as they appear to be
660 oz magnet 5000rms

Username: Krijgy

Smithfield, Virginia United states

Post Number: 8
i was talking to a authorized dealer in my town in va, and he is sponcered by MA audio. anyway he has 4 hardkore subs just as mentioned above and 4 high current amps, and since this was in the MA audio van ... it was all MA audio equipment. he dose lower 170's on the spl ( world record is 189 ish) so yes the hardkore series is ridiculously loud but ridiculously over priced as well.

Bronze Member
Username: _andrew_

Post Number: 18
MA is owned by Audiobauhn. They are overrated, and are not worth the price tag. If you try to bump it, it'll blow. Their "Max Wattage" seems nice, but the RMS is usually very low.

" i was talking to a authorized dealer in my town in va, and he is sponcered by MA audio. anyway he has 4 hardkore subs just as mentioned above and 4 high current amps, and since this was in the MA audio van ... it was all MA audio equipment. he dose lower 170's on the spl ( world record is 189 ish) so yes the hardkore series is ridiculously loud but ridiculously over priced as well."

I believe the world record is 177-179. Hitting 180 is impossible.

I think this guy might be yanking your chain a bit, Krijgy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us