Need Help selecting amp

Username: Jake21

Harlowont, Mt US

Post Number: 1
hey guys i have 2 10" Audiobahn AW1051T with 600 watts RMS each. which amp would be the best to run these subs. i have to stay within the 100 to 200 dollar price range for an amp so please if any of u could suggest an amp that would be great

Anonymous

Well, I want to say those subs RMS at 300 each. I would go to ebay and look at an MTX, Alpine, or Audiobahn amp that RMS at say 400-500 watt. Hook them up in parallel and send 200-250 to each at 2ohm. I'm sure others will respond and tell you how crappy those subs are, or even how crappy the amps I'm recommending are. But either amp would be a good match for those subs, especially with your price range.

Bronze Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 18
well first of all, those subs are 300 watts rms each. and second, they are complete crap. u should get something else.

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5741786966 %26

That is a 400w RMS MTX amp (146 w/ 22 shipping). Would be a good match. I personally don't believe you would want to send 300w to each sub. Holding it to 200 would be a good idea. Shop around, see what you like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us