OPINIONS on eD 13kv.2 Subwoofer PLZ????????

Username: Sofa_king_hot

Post Number: 3
I am seriously thinking about getting elemental design 13kv.2 subs as my first subs. I have never had a system and i have everything ready and all i have to do is decide on the subs i have been reading reviews and looking at threads for the past two month and i am pretty much between the infinity kappa perfect 12.1d or the elemental design 13kv.2. I am gonna get two twelves in a sealed box and put them in the trunk of my 01 mitsubishi eclipse ( it's a hatchback). I am looking more for sq the spl but i want to get as much spl as possible a while still having a high sound quality ( the SQ is more important to me than the SPL but i still want both). I'd also like to here suggestions about other subs that you may think are better than the ones i mentioned for the kind of sound that i am looking for. I am looking to spend not much more than $300 dollars on the subs. PLZ HELP!!!!

Username: Sofa_king_hot

Post Number: 4
ANY OPINIONS???

Anonymous

if you go to www.icixsound.com you'll find a ton of reviews. most people who have it, me included, think it's tough to beat for the money.

Their service is really great too. I love my 13Kv.2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us