Great 18''

savage civic rice racerrr
Unregistered guest
hi,
I would like to get an 18" for my savage civic. i dont want to buy a expensive amp so im going to run it off my cd player. this is what i just orderd http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/pl-cd25.html
what 18" do you think would be the best?

Bronze Member
Username: Datboyp

Odessa, TX USA

Post Number: 22

Bronze Member
Username: Djeter108

IN USA

Post Number: 89
you asked this earlier. the answer still is that you aren't going to get an 18" sub that your piece of sh!t pyle hu can power. very few, if any, HUs can power a decent 18" sub. you really must have no knowledge of car audio. please do us a favor and leave your asinine ideas out of this forum.

Anonymous

yeah..?....?.....mhm...and your going to run it off your headunit...goodluck dude........all i'm saying is YOU NEED AN AMP TO RUN WHATEVER 18" YOU PLAN ONN GETTING

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
first of all this was way down there and it got bumped once sum1 said "...." others already replyd to the 2nd time it was posted. this one was first and most saw the 2nd time it was posted and really anrt we "trying" to be helpful?
Lite your car on fire.
see was that so hard?

Bronze Member

IN USA

Post Number: 94
good call. hahahahhahaha. lmao. do me a favor. before you do that, drive on the interstate and get going as fast as you can (prolly 100mph) and shove that b!tch into reverse. you'll prolly have to force it but try it. if that doesnt work shove it in first (if its manual). then when you're done you can light ur car on fire, if it isnt already.

Bronze Member

IN USA

Post Number: 97
i just had one of those hardees double thick burgers w/ bacon. it was the best burger ive ever had in my life. but i smoked a bowl, and now i got the munchies. anyone got any ideas on what to get?!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 407
i guess i'm the only one who got it...lmao
nice login name too, lol

(hes being sarcastic guys,lol)

Silver Member

IN USA

Post Number: 102
no offense to everyone else, but can't u see some1 asking this seriously? my friend told me he had free-air subs, and when we got to his car he had two subs just sitting w/ wires sitting on the floor of his trunk. he was complaining that it didnt work.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 408
savage civic rice racerrrr

now thats funny!!!!:-), hes jokin bro, lol

Silver Member

IN USA

Post Number: 104
i noticed. but im still saying, dont overestimate the intelligence of the world/underestimate the stpuidity.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us