Glasswolf u got a jeep right

Bronze Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 63
i hear u got a jeep, yeh i just got one and im gonna load it up (not too extreme) do u have any tips on anything or things not to do. i ask cus u have experince with a jeep. i mean things to do and things not to do. any troublesome things i should watch out for etc? appreciate everything

Bronze Member
Username: Swantlaphoenix

Post Number: 20
Yea.. I have a jeep wrangler? Im pretty sure I'm going to have to cap the thing but who knows its not installed yet.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 679
for a wrangler youre gonna need a new H.O. Alternator, wranglers have really weak alts. cant really run more then a 400rms amp efficiently

Bronze Member
Username: Swantlaphoenix

Post Number: 21
You dont think I will be able to do it decently with a cap ? ECK ALTS are so expensive

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 400
i think glasses only has cherokees. i've seen them on his site, you should check it out, its pretty cool. he does a custom computer thing and thats on the site as well. i forgot the address, maybe someone who reads this will link it for you. l8r

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 300
caps dont help. glass can explain it more. or visit one of the articles on his website about electronics in cars or w/e. anyway i think ive come to conclude that caps are only good for large amounts of watts going into subs. they dont help w/ the alt or battery sucking they just help w/ the sub hitting hard for an extended period of time. if the alt is bad the cap will drain it anyway.

Bronze Member
Username: Bassfreak596

Post Number: 59
http://www.wickedcases.com

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6952
yeah I have two grand cherokees. a ZJ laredo and a WJ limited.

I don't have any open top types (wrangler/TJ/CJ/etc)

on wickedcases.com go to "guides" and there's an article about capacitors there. worth reading.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us