Question about installing a sub in a box


i bought an alpine sub and want to put it in a box...but i noticed that there should be some sort of wire that connects from the terminal on the box to the subwoofer....What is that wire called? and where can i get one? I searched all over but i dont have any clue what it's called..


Bronze Member
Username: Eric77

Post Number: 54
Registered: Nov-04
Its called speaker wire. Anything from 10-14 awg should be fine. You can get it all over the place. Radioshack, a car audio place or any electronics store actually should have it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us