Stereo Store Prices ..... Crazy

Username: Justincana

Post Number: 2
I'm not sure if it is a canadian store trend or everywhere. I did some searches online for prices of subs/amps and I must say that alot of the stereo stores around here (ontario canada) really overprice. I went to a store today and a JL 10w7 in a box was $999.00 and a JL 500/1 was $860.00, better yet, a 1000/1 was 1600.00. Now I know the currency exchange and even if im buying at MRSP price thats pretty high. I was just wondering if this kind of a trend is everywhere or if in the US prices are pretty reasonable.
P.S. 12w0 in a box - $560.00 also. Little rediculous if you ask me.

I'm definately ordering from the US.
One last comment/question... has anyone had any bad experience with ordering subs/amps and getting them shipped. I'm a little nervous about the amp, or are they pretty tough?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 339
as far as getting your delivery with out damage id say dont worry, but as far as the online store your buying from, well you should make sure they have alot of good feedback and make sure they're an established business thats been around for a while. the nice thing about a store though is that warranty issues are more easily delt with. l8r
http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/default.asp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us