10" Rockford Fosgate DVC Need Help *NeWb

Username: Jhare5407

Vilonia, Arkansas US

Post Number: 6
First of all.. crap speakers?? lol.. I dont know anything about this stuff.. I can do mechanic and bodywork.. I fixed up my truck because I didnt have much money...I'm only 15.. and I am ignorant of the car audio "world" Is this sub any good? its old I know.. I have two in my truck now.. but my amp is small.. 220x2-Pheonix Gold.. so I dont know what the potential is for these speakers.. I have friends that have Kicker Comp VRs that are thumpin harder than me.. I get a little mirror shaking every now and then, but you cant hear anything outside.. I am looking for cheap power.. if thats possible in the same sentence.. I have to have 10 inchers I think.. my truck is an 85 chevy.. there is about 6-7" of room behind the seat.. So my question is-when I get a new amp, should I trash the speakers I have now? and get better speakers? and if so-what would be the best "cheap" speaker to get me some better-hard hitting bass?? Much thanks to all you guys that help us.. Glasswolf-and you others.. Thanks a lot

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 76
I say instead of trashing it u send it to me,
then ill tell u if its crap or not. Deal?

taylor17
Unregistered guest
It just depend's on what type of rockford subs they are, the he2's, hx2, or miney others. You could go with a bigger amp, most of rockford's subs are good stuff, but if you want to trash them I would go with sum alpine type r. How much money are we talking a bout spending on a pare of subs and amp if you trash your system?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us