How know what ebay sellers are legit and don't have their friends posting postive notes in the feedback area

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 90
need to know before i get suckered

kklagge
Unregistered guest
Go by how many items they've sold and how good their rating is.....read the feedbacks

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 126
yep the feedback is important. Also, if they have a huge amount of positive feedback take a look at how many negs also, for example if they have 13000 positives that is great but if 20 negs in the last month, you see a pattern starting to develop. Especially with car stuff (I have gotten ALL of my stuff on eBay so far) there are quite a few sellers with close to or 100 percent positive feedback. I don't mind paying an extra 5 bucks or so in order to buy from a great seller. Saving money ain't worth it if you never get what you ordered, it takes two months to get it or it is broken when you do.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 109
I've also gotten most of my stuff from ebay so far, Every thing worked great. Most of the time I'll just buy the car audio stuff from well known audio sellers on ebay with higher feedback.

Anonymous

can u all name a few the ''better'' or more reliable sellers on ebay that u all have dealt with, in relation to car audio stuff of course.

kklagge
Unregistered guest
i went through 310audio and they were the best online dealers i have ever went through. also www.ikesound.com has done well for me, also with NO problems.

Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 1
I guess I'd better finally log in as a member since the previous post has my user name on it and I wasn't the one who posted it, huh?

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 92
HAVE NEBODY BOUGHT FROM www-sonicelectronix-com OFF EBAY

Post Number: 3
Yes I have....no problems whatsoever

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 874
I think someone bought an amp from them that was priced $133 and paid $135 in shipping. That was a rip off.
Do a search on the forum, I could be wrong.

Post Number: 5
$135 in shipping? Did they want it hand delivered the same day? LMAO

They charged me $24 to ship.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 174
they were in canada.

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 24
how is indoaudio. Seems to have great prices.. good feedback too

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 876
For some odd reason, some sellers in the state think, Canadians are stupid. I've shipped from and to Canada and states, it only costs 20% more than the standard rate.
For a great and honest seller, try ECLECTIC MART on eBay. He saved me bunches in tax/duty/shipping.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 545
i've bought a few things from indoaudio off ebay, no problems, good stuff, also judysdeals and cmt-trading are great companies, i'll reccommend CMTtreading any day of the week

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 112
I've gotten things from all of the companys Jeff listed, Great ebay sellers. I highly reccomend thedeepdiscount and www.cmttrading.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us