Problems with my sony exploid xm1502


New member
Username: Nate232323

Post Number: 2
Registered: Dec-04
i have a sony exploid xm1502sx and when i first installed it the power light a and the over current light up. i disconected the sub from the amp and the over current still light up i disconected the rca's aswell and the light was still on. finally i just tried to conect it to the battery with nothing else hooked up and the power light does not light but the overcurrent lights up still. my car is a 1998 mercury mystiyc

is the amp blown and broken or can it be fixed ??

thanks nate (

New member
Username: Nate232323

Post Number: 3
Registered: Dec-04
is this a problem with amp the power supply or with the voltage from my batery
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us