Plz Help

Username: Fireoverlord

Williamsport, PA USA

Post Number: 1
I'm currently trying to set up a sub system in the back of a 2002 Toyota Highlander, and having quite a hard time of it. I was hoping someone could push me in the right direction in terms of subwoofer, amp, and sub enclosure. Working on a budget of $1800. plz help.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 486
with that much money go with 2 12" RE x.xx's with a hifonics brutus 1000d amp to each sub, get a new 200amp alternator, build your own enclosure...email RE for specs on what that should be..they'll basicaly do everything but build the box for you

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Ya if you did that you would have one of the top system's around where you live I promice that! Also You could go with Eclipse, they are another top of the line brand.

Username: Madhops

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 9
Eclipse boooooooooo, Mentioning Eclipse after X.X.X What a pity!@

taylor17
Unregistered guest
What?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6290
The Eclipse Ti and Ti Pro line of subs is on par with the RE triple X.
both have around 32mm Xmax, and similar displacements and both are top end subs.
If you don't like Eclipse subs, its either personal taste, or you've never heard one or heard one in a good enclosure, with proper power inside of a car.

I've dealt with Eclipse since about 1990 and they've always been top end with everything they make from head units, to signal processors, components, and subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us