Jl Aduio 13 w7 question! Please help!

radar22
Unregistered guest
hi,
I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with the "ebooks" being sold on ebay where you can get a jl 13w7 for $100 or any other ebook or site sold on ebay. I just don't want to get ripped off. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6216
You'll get ripped off.
Those are scams and should be reported to eBay's abuse policy department. They don't allow these pyramid scams to be listed in auctions.

What you're buying is a URL to a website called something like newmatrix.com or livematrix.com or some crap like that.. it's a load of dung.
If you want a W7 plan to pay close to retail for it. Period.
You may get lucky and find one for about two-thirds retail if you get it gray market on-line, but JL doesn't authorize any online sales, officially, and won't honot any warranty for on-line purchases.

dfgfd
Unregistered guest
hi,
I found a site that does the ebooks if anyone wants to try www.rimsandmore4less.com . I'm not suggesting it,but if someone has $80 they could stand to lose you could get a pioneer 7500dvd in-dash dvd player or a jl 13w7 for $100.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 490
its a pyramid scam, you wont get any product, my dad made a good living busting pyramid scams that people commited through the mail, its fraud, and highly illegal...dont waste your money...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us