I have a question please help me out

Username: Maxxin88

Post Number: 1
hi everyone i am new to car audio and i do not know that much so please help me out.

i want to get two punch power stage 1 10's what i am wondering is i have an aura amp already but i do not know if it would push two of hese subs. it is an aura rpm 3002(2 x 130 watts into 2 ohms, 2 x 80 watts into 4 ohms, 240 watts bridged mono into 4 ohms, 0.075% THD @ 1 kHz, 50 Hz - 250 Hz variable subwoofer crossover, Bass boost 0 dB, +10 dB @ 55 Hz dB signal-to-noise ratio, 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response. Number of channels: 1/2/3. 150 mV - 2.5V input sensitivity, 10k ohms input impedance)here is the specs. i know it is not a good setup but i am 16 and have limited cash. thanks everyone for helping.

bielsibob
Unregistered guest
get two of the 4ohm and wire them parilel for a 2 ohm load, should drive them well. If you want them to be louder just put them in a ported box.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 132
You couldn't wire it like that bielsibob, unless of course you wired it in 4 ohm stereo. You'd need two 2 ohm subs and you could wire it in stereo 2 ohm, or bridge the amp at 4 ohms, and wire your subs in series to get a 4 ohm load.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 46
are you talking about punch stage 1's which are 150watt rms. Becasue i read that you want the punch powers stage 1's. The power stage one are i believe there 600watt rms each, whcih you amp oculd push one of those. BUt if youre talkin about the punch stage ones your amp could handle very well.

Post Number: 2
hey thanks for the help my friend has these and they sound pretty good and the price is good to but i was wondering if these are any good(http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=bazrxt1&store=&catid=368)and if my amp will push two of them. i also am thinking about 10' kicker comp vr's i heard they are good too. out of these three what would you guys choose for my amp? thanks for the help again

Post Number: 3
can anyone help me please

taylor17
Unregistered guest
My first choice would be the stage 1's. If they are the power stage 1's 2 definantly won't work, not a nuff power to them. If they are the punch should work fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us