Boys....i think i just found my NEW sub!!! Take a look!!!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 310
they posted a few pics of RE's new "no-name" sub in action over on the termpro board...

here are some of the excursions pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/650399/2

that thing is crazy, who in their right mind would buy something like that.....i MUST have one!! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 90
oi oi! any idea of the sorta power that thing can handle?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 129
Damn, I just got my X.X.X, I should have waited :X

Sucubus
Unregistered guest
looks like a one note wonder to me...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6174
Jake, different target markets.
the triple X is a SQ/SPL all around solution for high output systems.
the MT and apparently this new sub are designed solely for SPL events and not at all for daily driving use.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 311
i have heard that it will have SQ that will be on par w/ the x.x.x. (at least to "sane" levels of excursion)

RE hasnt released the T/S for this sub yet...they need to hurry up...lol...i really hope its not gonna be a one note wonder...but being that will have XBL^2 tech, it should would pretty good. it is said to have a 46mm+ xmax. i have no clue what the motor strength will be.

hopfully it wont take 4000w to get it to xmax. maybe its more efficient than i am thinking it will be...***fingers crossed***

i'd like to see some info on the TC sounds LMT too, any one have the T/S???(they only released the T/S to people that bought the subs).

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 130
Gotcha GS. It's beautiful looking sub either way :-) I'll be interested to hear some people's thoughts on it once they are officially released.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 783
What is the estimated price?

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 131
Does anyone have information at ALL on those? And are they definately slated for late Jan '05?

Silver Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 120
its been posted for a while now, its price range is around MT, its an SQL driver with a supposed 48mm p-p, its trying to compete w/ the tc sounds LMT (linear motor technology) superwoofer, although the engineer who designed the lmt resigned from tc sounds they still plan to build this sub, RE sub is probably out for sale in february or march, you can read more about it at sound domain

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
That thing will weigh a ton, When it comes out I bet it will be 45lbs(min), anyone else wanna bet on the wieght?
Does anyone really drive there Comp Cars?
(like tru comp cars)

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
wait a sec, how about they release some amplifiers soon eh?

Silver Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 121
RE does have amps, dont know when they'll be released, all i know is they're extremely high power amps

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 479
searching through sounddomain.com one day i found a kid with 2 of em, i beleive they each put out somethin glike 2000rms...crazy power...

Username: Brad06

Hammond, La. United States

Post Number: 1
anybody else got 2 comp VR 12's that have been Db tested because ive never put mine on Db reader and i want to get an estimate on what these things are capable of?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us