Phoenix gold xenon 200.4

Anonymous

is the phoenix gold xenon 200.4 a good amp to run qsd 216 components and qsd 164 mids.

Bronze Member
Username: Napalmz

MIDWEST

Post Number: 57
it certainly is my friend...i have the new 1200 watt xenon amp and let me tell you im simply amazed at how these guys at PG keep doing what they do...I have never had a problem with any PG amps so unless sum1 tells me otherwise or i come across failure of products its PG for me.. :-) but dont forget this is just my opinon others will have more feedback for you also

Anonymous

thank napalm any others?

Unregistered guest
Napalm I was looking at the same series amp but in the 600 Watt...how would you say these compare against the other big names (i.e. Rockford, Kicker and MTX)?

Bronze Member
Username: Napalmz

MIDWEST

Post Number: 59
well once again just my opinion, it will knock the socks off those 3 brands you just said..its funny on these boards you wont find more than a handful of people who actually say "anything" wheter good or bad about phoenix gold as if they havnt made a name for themselves...like i said rockford,kicker and mtx cannot compete with PG.. :-)

Username: Alpf150

Plano, TX USA

Post Number: 1
I have read so many fricken posts that I don't know what equipment to buy! I have already bought the HU: Alpine 9835 and the Sirius tuner that goes with it. I know that I am buying MB Quart speakers for the front and rear. Now I need to decide on an amp and sub. I am considering the following brands for the amp:
- Orion
- Soundstream
- Precision Power
- Audioban
- Eclipse

Any opinions?

I need to run 2 MB Quart components @ 4 Ohms, 60 -130 watts and 1 10" sub 100 - 150 Watts. My rear speakers will run off the HU. I want clean sound as well as full spectrum sound. I just got rid of my PG OCTANE-R 8.0:4. It was ok but I know I can do better for the money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us