Help Please!

Bronze Member
Username: Pdivvy5

CT United States

Post Number: 80
Ok, I'm installing a system and the everything works BUT the subs. The amp power is on, and i cannot figure out the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 755
Hey Patrick, you'll need to explain a bit more. Does the amp display green light? Is the gain control set properly? If you took one of the rca input cable from the amp, and touched it, does it produce a humming noise? If it does, then your amp is fine. Is you hear nothing, then maybe your speaker wire is shorting or loose.

Unregistered guest
check you remote wire behind the your cd player

scurp031
Unregistered guest
hey any audiobahn users well i got 2 12inch audiobahn aw12o8t and need am please recommend a amp 4 me im clueless

scurp031
Unregistered guest
Patrick D. what part of ct r u from cuz if ur near norwalk you could talk to ma boys over at king car audio if u live near norwalk run over there and ask there help you out

scurp031
Unregistered guest
Patrick D. what part of ct r u from cuz if ur near norwalk you could talk to ma boys over at king car audio if u live near norwalk run over there and ask there help you out

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 502
If your on the other side of CT near hartford i could take a look at it for ya, i live in Farmington.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us