Re mt's

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 30
my first question is how much money would a re mt cost. I want the 12" mt from re, and i was wondering would the 15" be a better. I love bass loud. And i was wondering could i be in the 150's db possibly if i set it up right. HOW much power would these thing need rms to hit excursion?

Anonymous

you can hit 150 with no prob with a mt, ive seen people give them from 2000W to 6000W for comps, you might want to look into the xx.x line a 15 could hit high 140s and maybe 150 in the right setup plus get sound quality that you wont get with an mt

Bronze Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 32
i juz want the mt for the boomy response and i want the mt because im a bass fanatic, sq doesnt realli matter to me and plus yea its a daily driver but i will be also entering some local compettions

Username: Jordan02

Winter Haven, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 3
You Really think you can hit 150 Db's with 1 Resonant Engineering MT I think the enclosure would have to be Tuned and Built Perfect

Bronze Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 35
any other comments?

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I think the mt is around 450 but not sure might be thinking of a different sub. and have you went to www.reaudio.com you might want to check it out. I think you would be able to 150 if it's dun rite.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us