Which ones??

Username: Jbgoalie4

Utica, New york USA

Post Number: 4
I would like to get something from a local dealer because i would rather them install it right than me install it not as good.

Heres the list Best buy, circuit city, MTX, Soundstream, MA audio. Which should i get

OR If I could get some help picking the perfect sub box and amp I could do it myself.

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 329
"I would rather them install it right" lol you would actually find that you can install your own equipment with much more care, accuracy, and have it done correctly and better then any major retail store in a rush; not to mention you will save an @ss load of cash & learn something new :-)... How much are you looking to spend? What type of music do you listen to? Do you want more bump, SQ, or in the middle? What type of vehicle do you own? Do you have any equipment already?

Bronze Member
Username: Flyfishin4trout

Park City, UT USA

Post Number: 30
I am looking purely for SQ. What would be the best choice for that. I have a boston c210 which is a custom boston enclosure with 2 10's in it. I dont know and cant find anything about these subs so I am not sure how good they are. I am definately in the market for a higher end sub. Money is no object on this one. Its the finishing piece of my system. I was looking at a subzero enclosure with one koda or brahma 12. how does that sound. Many thanks for your help

Username: Eric77

Post Number: 9
Eric, look at the diamond tdx, jl w7, and Idmax.

Utica, New york USA

Post Number: 7
I've got a panasonic CD8400U Deck, soundsream lil wonder 4 for the speakers and speakers. I want to spend around 1000 but would go up to 1200. I listen to everything Rap Rock even some country. I am lookeng for about 60%Spl 40%Sq and drive a dodge Neon.

Bronze Member

Utica, New york USA

Post Number: 11
Sorry its a CQ-C8400U
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us