Best "12 Sub???

Username: Sandeepkumar

Post Number: 10
Looking for a 12inch sub, I got a small boot therefore only need one, i have a box. I also live in the UK - london, so if anyone knows somebody that can sort me out a good deal would be appreaciated. Can buy junk from the UK, but the US has quality products.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 25
what are the dimensions of your box and what kind of amplifier do you have if you have one and what kind of money are you lookin into spendin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hey,

dont really know the dimension of the box, its pretty compact though, not very spacious. I have an audiobahn 6 channel amp A6601T, 75 watts RMS at 4 ohms
• 6-channel

• High and low pass filters
• RCA connections.

Have been told Adire Brahma subs are hot. whats your opinion mate?
Cheers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
looking to spend roughly 200 - 300 USD on one 12inch Sub

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 26
i heard the same thing about brahma subs. I heard they give you a good beatin. BUt 300 isnt going to cut it for the price of that sub.

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
If your willing to up your price a small bit, you could get an Alpine X type for around $375. X types are very good subs.

Username: Nerdmans

Post Number: 2
well the official best 12 inch sub is one from ground zero. This is the overall test winner and therefore the very best money can buy.

probably obtainable in uk as well
GZNW 12 ground zero

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i got the 12" alpine type r sub. any good?????

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 116
Check out www.reaudio.com(www.bladeice.com), www.adireaudio.com, www.eclipse-web.com, www.imagedynamicsusa.com, www.treoonline.com

Couple good sub companies there. They'll be somewhere around your budget, give or take some.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us