New member
Username: Daniel_s

Post Number: 17
Registered: 12-2003
I called RF cause i have two 401s amps hooked up to 2 solobarics and i don't want to use two different base knobs, i just want to use one for both. They said but a coupler???? what the hell is that? can anyone give me a link to where i can buy one, hopefully not expensive, thankz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us