Someone tell me if visonik subs are any good

Username: Dev

Poo vill, Bc Canada

Post Number: 2
!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Post Number: 40
Do you mean vidsonix? If so, I use their home audio equipment and it sounds great. Don't see why their subs wouldn't

Bronze Member
Username: Giants25al

Lakeland, Fl U.S

Post Number: 11
Nah its Visonik and I had 1 12" Visonik in a 3.5" ported box and it was pretty darn loud

Help2
Unregistered guest
Visonik is a bad make.
on par with Power Acoustic and Pyramid of you
ask me.

Bronze Member

Lakeland, Fl U.S

Post Number: 13
I have to totally disagree with that com on now Pyramid and Power Accoustic. I had a Visonik amp that never gave me a problem and the 12" which sounded Very clean and loud We just dont agree with anything Help2 :-) There just not the usual main stream speakers everyone sticks to but there not garbage

Silver Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 123
pardon me for sticking my head in :-) but what ive heard from a guy with experience in a shop was that visonik and hifonics were around the same level. now go ahead and try to disagree that hifonics is a f-up brand,,,,, not happenin. ive heard an expedition with pure visonik on a car show,,,,,, they like the red look,lol, and it sounded great as hell,,, for spl and sq. i guess it all comes down to what your ear appeases , once again.

Bronze Member

Lakeland, Fl U.S

Post Number: 14
I agree with Elecgenius. I know the 12" Sub and Amp I bought was good quilty so I wouldn't have a problem buyin anything from them again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us