So confused. Need help quick, please, its amp trouble

Bronze Member
Username: Djzavala

Whittier, Ca USA

Post Number: 82
I dont seem to know whats wrong. I put both the power wire and my ground wire on the amp, i connected the RCA's but when i touch the REM (memory) on the amp, it just sparks and it doesnt turn on, when that happens my stereo turns off and then turns back on after about 3 seconds, one time when i tried it, my stereo fuse blew out, I just had the amp fixed because it fried, but why does this happen? it doesnt turn on or anything. Another thing, I have the glass fuse box that lights up when its working, and after the sparks with the memory it doesnt turn on anymore, but the fuse hasnt blown, it looks good, why is that? HELP!!!!!

jmb
Unregistered guest
you need to check and see if your wires in your stereo are wired correctly espesially the speaker wires if no luck there or if you have a good stereo it might be a safety precaution if its to much power try to turn your amp down then if nothing try not to connect your remote wire and see what happens if it works there might be a short somewheres good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Djzavala

Whittier, Ca USA

Post Number: 86
i fixed it :-), there were acouple of problems, 1) my amp fried, 2) my stereo outputs fried 3) my power wire and fuse box fried, so i changed all that and 70 bucks later it all works now

Help2
Unregistered guest
Sounds like you were doing a little arc welding
eh?
;-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us