HELP needed once again asap!

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 252
so last night began the installation process but got tired and left the rest until 2nite. on the JBL 600.1 amp, there are 3 main terminals for wires. the ground, the power, and remote. in my knuconceptz amp kit, is the wiring in between the RCA cables the remote? its very small and is attached but can be removed from the included RCAs..please respond because im eager to wrap this up! thank you!

Bronze Member
Username: Dontavious89

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 16
It can be,But If your kit came with an blue 10-14 gauge wire thats it.It's better to have a thicker remote wire for faster head-unit to amp turn-on response.

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 253
it came with 14guage speaker wire.. but nothing else. can this be used for the remote?

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 254
if the RCa says.. 5 Meter Klassic Konnect Purple OFC RCA Cable with Built in Remote Turn On lead is that middle part what i use as the remote? do i even plug it in on the amp where it has a place for it or does it just sit on the RCAs? anyone tell me waht to do!!

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 274
So your REM is connected with your Rca's? thats kinda weird. I think you might be ablke to just run a wire off the + of your rear speaker to it to turn it on...

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 255
jonathan? glass? need help from you guys. still wondering about the remote..please help me out!

Silver Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 119
dont stress it that much man,,, the rca's u got just make it easier for u to connect the remote from the HU to the amp, since the rca's follow the same path-----HU to amp----- u can use it if u like. if u dont, then just get a wire and run it as ur remote. its just for simplicity. the go to the same directions,,,, they stick together,,,, no biggie though.

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 260
thanks i figured it all out. your right it wasnt a big deal. thanks for the input fellas!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us