Need some good bass spl demo music??

Bronze Member
Username: Krazyk

South Afica

Post Number: 13
Ok guys I have just installed my two 12" subs and mono block class D amp. Everything works great, sound is stunning. I cant play the thing too long before my ears start humming.

Theres just one thing missing, I dont have any good bass demo cds.

Any Idea where i could buy or download any extreme bass cds, MP3s?.
I need this to fine tune my PRE-AMP, XOVER AND AMPS.

Please help out

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 212
check in the forum of last month or the one before. It has a topic called crazy basslines. You have for over 1000 mp3's titles to dl that hit.

Silver Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 118
A STRICTLY SPL CD I FOUND OVER TRYING 20 OF THEM was spl shootout. it pounds and has repeated bass hits so u can regulate distortion. it also has a bunch of tracks that are listed by hertz. one of the tracks goes from i think 120 htz to 10 hrtz. its kinda expensive,,, like 25 i think, but well worth it. if u wanna fine tune ur highs\mids, itll also do the trick

Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 10
you could burn a CD. I kno most of lil Jon's songs hit hard and 3 6 mafia, especially late night tip, it has unerving low bass that pounds non-stop

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5511
lil jon.. lots of bass, if you can manage not to vomit due to the poor quality of the music itself lol
man I don't know how that guy hit top 40 anything with the crap he releases.. honestly.
That aside though, are you just looking for bass music, or are there certain genres you'd like to find for auditioning a system?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us