Safe internet buying

Bronze Member
Username: Igotpenguinz

Mi

Post Number: 12
Does anyone know a good site that sells subs at a good price, with a warranty, and safe to do transactions with, looking to sell my old subs and buy some Jls hopefully a 12w7

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1035
crutchfield is one of the best for all of the above, but you pay for the services, usually at the products MSRP which you can get it at nearly half that on other sites that may not provide the services www.crtuchfield.com does

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5123
you won't get a JL factory warranty on-line, since JL doesn't authorize any on-line sale of their products. You'd need to buy from a brick and mortar store.
However there are plenty of sites that sell comparable subs with good reliability for customer service etc if ya buy from them.
other subs to look at similar to the 12W7 would be the Alpine type X, Orion H2, RE (resonant engineering) triple X, Adire Brahma, and a number of others folks could point out I'm sure.
Anything with an Xmax around 32mm or greater for a 12" sub is going to be in that "super-sub" class, and should be a pretty fair competitor..
Plus, if ya go with something like the RE, it's $369 instead of $799 for each sub :-)

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 104
No such thing as "safe" internet buying. Your financial information is no where near safe as soon as it hits your PC.

Bronze Member
Username: Igotpenguinz

Mi

Post Number: 14
Thanks for the advice! I've been looking at the RE but i dont know anything about them or what amp I should run with them. Their sites nice though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us