Adire Shivas

Bronze Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 55
What do u guys think of Adire Shivas... are they more of a SPL sub or a SQ sub? I have good things about them ... i wanted to know your opinion

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 958
from what i hear they are more of an sq sub

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5125
They are aimed toward SQ, for at $120 each for 12", you're not going to likely find a louder sub either if they're put in a good box and fed about 350-400wRMS each
Those Shivas are fantastic subs for the cost..
If you want better subs, you're looking at about double the price to start.. around $250 each
An Alpine Type R might be an alternative to consider if you want options.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I want a really good SQ setup and the Shivas seem like the answer. Either 2 or 3 shivas in a slot ported box is what im thinking. Glass u know alot about the shivas .. what amp would u recommend with these subs .. for 2 or 3 shivas

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5157
depends on your budget and how many subs you decide on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
3 shivas in a custom ported box... with about 400 to 500 dollars to spend on an amp

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5175
that JBL bp1200.1 would do the trick
so would the Kicker SX1250.1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
is there a better amp for those subs glass? i have a bp but i was wondering if there was anything else i could use to power those subs to the best of their ability

Bronze Member
Username: Muncheez

Post Number: 11
going from 2 12"s to 3 12"s you have to double the wattage of the amp??! you recommended jbl bp600.1 for 2 12" adire shivas...thats wierd...to me anyway

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5251
Muncheez, the load changes. That affects how much power the amplifier actually delivers.

Mike, you can feed the Shivas up to 650wRMS each but they'll reach peak output with less.. closer to 350wRMS each
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us