What to go with my JLW7's...

Unregistered guest
I'm new to the car audio scene and want to hit it hard with these JLW7's. I need some ideas on what to get with my 2x 12W7's. Im in the process of getting the subs and 2x JL1000/1 amps, so I need some ideas on component speakers with a amp to go with them (JL's), and a headunit. Basiclly I need all the parts that I wiould need to get this car bumping some nice clean beats. Moneys not too much of an issue but I dont want to spend more then 1k on both together, but if i have to I will. If it helps, I have a 95' accord coupe. PLZ HELP thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 223
1k for the components, amp, and HU? or for components, amp, HE, subs, and 2nd amp? are you planning to build your own box or purchase one?

phea
Unregistered guest
1k for everything accept the amps for the subs and subs themselves. Im willing to pay more for everything else if it worth it. Im gonna buy the box's for the subs. Basiclly 1k is the base point for everything.

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1027
ok lets start out with an eclipse CD5444 head unit, CDT hd-62's would be awesome...

hmm... for an amp, USA-600X 2 ohm stabel version, puts 150w rms x2 @ 4 ohm, underrated

thats what i'd get...

phea
Unregistered guest
hmmm thx for your opion.... open to some more =P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us