Sub question reply please thanx in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Hifonics

Post Number: 47
i had the hollywood excursion subs 2 12" inch with 13mm xmax each and i want 2 order the 12" eclipse titatium sub and before i order the sub i want to know will i hear a spl difference. And 0o0 yeh the excursions wher in 1.2 cu ft. chambers each sealed. The titanium will be in a 4 cu ft vented or ported. And if there are any other subs that will do better besides the brahma and the X.X.X in the 4 cu ft. box ported. And will the digital design 3500 "c" do any better

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 171
the dd is one of the most efficient subwoofers, but when you start comparing x x x's and brahma's the question isnt really which is better. thats like comparing a 426 hemi cuda with a shelby cobra, they're both badd azz. but to answer your ?, yes the eclipse r great subs and should be louder than the hollywoods.
btw, the 3500dd's have the same voicecoil as the 9500dd, the only difference is a softer suspension and smaller motor.

Bronze Member
Username: Hifonics

Post Number: 48
yuh but it ssays that the dd has 3 inch throw to it, thats wat 1.5" one way,. But anywayz about how much db differnce is there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us