Noise?

Anonymous

i have kenwood 12" sub in sealed box and it is in trunk of my 2 door car. When I open my trunk from inside of my car, subwoofer gives very nice clean sound but when i close it it gives me annoying dirty continues sound along with the bass of song. Anyone know how to prevent this cause i don't want to open and close my seat everytime when i park or i can have my seat closed so more people can ride with my subs on.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 825
you can vent the rear deck under the back window to allow the sound to come through, then re-cover the decking with head liner material so it's nice and stealth.
also sound dampen the trunk to contain loss through metal vibration.

Anonymous

it doesn't sounds like those damping or how the sound come through. It is very low annoying sound and it only happens in afterschool (it never did in the morning). I think it is coming from front speakers. Also my amp is getting signal from left rear speaker because I don't have RCA plug in the back of my headunit. When I did that my left rear speaker stop playing. It still sends signals to the amp to subwoofer but left speaker doesn't play. Is my speaker wire is not connected or it happens when it does this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us