WOW!

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 207
I spent 35 minutes rerouting my RCA cables so they weren't next to my 4-guage power wire. WOW!
My V-max's sound 2 times better!
I was just wondering if there is anything simple like this that can make it sound even better?

Unregistered guest
Yes I run mine on opposite ends of the car :-)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4859
hard to say without seeing the system, or knowing what you're using, the kind of car, etc.

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 209
Yea i get my JBL 600.1 amp on friday. And right now even with the sony, it hits hard enough to make my throut vibrate, its insane i can even feel my hear move.....Would of never happened without the knoledge of all of you so thankx for the help! And Glass, i only live about 2 hours away from you lol.....

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2383
For just the subs? Enclosure improvement (possibly, depends on your tastes), sound deadening, proper gain and crossover setting (if they're not set correctly), maybe driver location if your current location isn't optimum, also coupling the trunk with the cabin makes a huge difference, such as removing the speakers from the package tray and letting air pass through there, sometimes removing backing material from rear seats can make a difference as well. For speakers, a lot. Install makes a lot of difference with components, sound deadening a door, changing driver location (like tweeter to mid location), or fiberglassing kick panels can turn a so-so system into a sonic marvel sometimes, component location is more important than subwoofer location because bass is omni-directional, and only covers a low range of frequencies. After that, it comes down to the stuff needing money like EQs, higher quality equipment, alternators if you have current delivery problems at high volume, prettier installs, etc.

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 214
How much would an Eq do for basswise?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4912
a pre-amp/EQ may be a better bet than just a graphic EQ if you want it for better bass output.
that'd be my suggestion, but it only helps so much short of more power or better subs etc..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us