Hey, i need some help....is this good????

that guy form over there
Unregistered guest
i have one visonik 2908 2 channel amp (2400 watts)
danm things like 4 feet long...
i got two audiobahn alumQ 15's....
and a 1 farad cap.
Car-94 toyota celica st

So First off does anybody think this is good? i know audiobahn is eck....but i got em on a great deal (50$) so yea....anyways. i want to make a custom box for it...just out of mdf.....anybody got any ideas? i wanna get the most sound out of those subs as i can without distortion...thanks!!

Btw- I also have 4 jensen titanium ks212 's and a custom sealed box for those. (well 2 subs anyway) and i have 2 jensen 4 channel LXA600 's (chrome 600 watt amps) and for anybodys reference...people say jensen sucks..but i hit 152 db off the front windshield with these...and they were clear!!

that guy form over there
Unregistered guest
anybody gonna say anything?

btw-the audiobahns kinda sound ugly....but i dont quite know howto tune my amp ...lil help pleasE!

Anonymouse
Unregistered guest
You should have saved your money longer.

that guy form over there
Unregistered guest
ok well im not getting any info from anybody....someone please help...and uh....if i nvert the audiobahns will they sound a lil better ( i think my box is just a little to small) and uh...how do i do that? thanks....

that guy form over there
Unregistered guest
im thinking about buying 2 vega VMAX's (15's) should i get these.....or buy something else...and on that note...should i get the vmax's or a set of strokers???? somebody please help!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5110
the ab subs and visonik amp should work fine as long as ya set the gain properly and don't use it to compensate if the subs don't hit hard enough.
for the fifteens, go with a ported box, 6" ID ports, and 2.5-3cu ft per sub.
should hit pretty hard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us