Blueprints for custom sub enclosure

Username: Gbelous

Post Number: 1
I am beginning to research building a custom enclosure in the hatch of my zx with 2 10" Pioneer 400w subs. I was looking for any websites that have basic blueprints or ideas for this design. The more custom the better, but I'm pretty sure the basic sealed area is the same anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

Username: Atreyurock

Post Number: 2
what kind of box are you looking to build, cube, angled? tell me what you are looking for and i can draw you up some plans, send me a PM or something and ill see what i can do

Post Number: 2
Well, I am trying not to put just a typical "box" in my car...I've had one for a while now and I'd like something more custom. I don't know how familiar you are with 300zx, but its an irregular shape hatch and I just want something that fits the subs so they sound good and looks good at the same time. I don't have the dimensions yet...that is this weekend's job.
From guessing at it so far I would prefer the subs to be in an angled box facing the front of the car...unless facing them towards the rear provides a better ecoustic sound, but that's all research I need to do. I don't have aim but email is the best way to reach me... gbelous@yahoo.com

Username: Atreyurock

Post Number: 3
does any one have the specs for the pioneer TS-W28C. ive been searching the internet to find the specs so i can draw up the plans for greg but i havent found them yet, if you know them please post or email me

Post Number: 3
so far this is what i found online...
PIONEER TS-W28C 10 IN 400W SUBWOOFER
400 Watt Max Power
IMPP Composite Cone
4-Layer Copper Voice Coil
Vented Pole Yoke
Sensitivity: 90dB
Frequency Response: 20-4500Hz
Sealed/Ported/Bandpass Enclosure
Recommended Enclosure: 1.0cu ft