Need help deciding

Bronze Member
Username: Rainy

Post Number: 24
For rap/hiphop music which would be better, 4 rockford P110s in a sealed box or 2 rockford p112s in a ported box.

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 660
You would want to go with 2 12's. But flip flop the boxes. Go with sealed insted of ported. Does your choice HAVE to be P1's. If i was you i would look into other RF product. You would be better off with Punch HE, or the T series or even P3. Personally i dont like the P1 and 2's. There too weak, there like RF Punch Z's. For rap you will want something big, but not overkill.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
well the place im buying my subs out is having a buy one get one free sale. So i can get 2 12s for $120 or 4 10s for $200

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 661
I dont know how farmilair you are with EBAY but if you would use it i could point you out to some deals. But i guess if its like that you should buy the ones from where ever.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Im very familiar with EBAY. I do not like EBAY because of the shipping cost, the fact that its sort of used, and that it takes a long time to get to me. I live in alaska so shipping stuff is not always the best idea. Otherwise I would use EBAY. Since im not, im getting all my stuff localy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us