If i attatch a sub on to my rear 6x9.........

Anonymous

hi pplz i want to know if i attach my 15" subwoofer onto the bak of my rear 6x9 like as in getting direct sound from my speaker to the sub, would anything go wrong?

Anonymous

im not getting what you are trying to say

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 218
don't know that anything will go wrong. But where are you gonna get the power to run the sub? I am taking it that your 6x9's are powered by your h/u. that isn't enuff to power the sub. You'll have to and should run the wiring like we all have to.

Anonymous

i didnt run the wiring i directly put it to 1 of my speaker in the bak and the sub is working but not like its supposed to obviuosly, i just want to know if anything will go wrong if i do that, i dont want to drag any wires because im getting a new head unit.

Bronze Member
Username: Napalmz

MIDWEST

Post Number: 21
thats way too much power for a hu to handle man..you need to get an amp

Anonymous

ye i know but its only for temporary im getting an amp soon as well as a new head unit

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 659
It doesnt really matter if its temporary or not.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 219
1st u have to realize that underpowering a sub is just as harmful as overpowering 1. You are gonna have to run wires sooner or later, new h/u or not. U might as well get your amp and run the wires. In the mean time get the sub disconnected from the 6x9's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us