$300

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 158
I can spend up to $300 on a HU, I dont have time to install it & since best buy and circuit city do it for free, I was wondering what HU you guys would suggest for my price range. Oh, and Im also planning on getting a 12w6v2 and a kicker kx400.1 or a JL e1400d. Any suggestions on what head unit at those stores would compliment that setup would be awesome. Thanks.
PS. I know there are parts fees and tax, I just wanna know what the best HU available at those two stores under "sale price" $300. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 156
eclipse 3434 i think its 299 most places and plays mp3

but circuit city and best buy wont carry it you will have to go to a mom & pop shop or somewhere like car toys -- at car toys its 340 including install i think

but for that 40 dollars its well worth it cuz most other stuff in that price range is like panasonic and sony etc

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
get a pioneer cd player from either place

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Yea, I was just looking at the Pioneer P7600MP. It runs 299.99 at best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1067391222091&skuId=6195743&productCa tegoryId=cat03066&type=product

good choice?

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
yea i have a cheaper pioneer the p3600 or somethin it was only like 170 but its pretty sweet and i didnt need ne thing expensive just somethin good so yea u picked a good choice i would say

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
in fact that cd player would be great it has 3 preouts and they are all 4 volt as opposed to 2 volt so that is good

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
yea, i was looking at the 249.99 model but its preouts were 2 volt and it didnt play mp3 cd's, i figure its worth the extra $.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
BestBuy.com says that the voltage of the preouts on the 7600 is 4, but pioneerelectronics.com says 2. ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
anybody know why that is?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 245
David, you looked at a $250 hu that didn't play mp3's???? I had a $50 hu that played anything you put into it.

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
best buy may have the wrong specs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us