Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 50
i meant some pics, my mad.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 818
got some pics of my set up with the audiobahn immortal quad coil 12 but not with the lanzar 12s still have a phoenix gold bass cube and batcap battery to hook up and volt guage and pod to install as well as fix the factory trunk carpet my buddy tore by accident

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 254
super small budget system plus things that have been handed over or / already installed.

JVC HU already in car.. (plan Alpine 9827)
6.5" Alpine Coaxials (plan upgrade .. not sure what)
12" Cerwin Vega V-Max
Rockford Fosgate 60ix - speakers
MTX 311d - sub

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 333
I took the voltage gauge off the top of my cap, stuck it in a small, half-din size tackle box with a relay and push button switch. I shoved it in the slot under my h/u and slapped a piece of lexan across the front with 4 screws.

All that only took me two days to complete.

Sure looks good though. :-)

-Fishy

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2048
Don't have any pics of my system yet, truck is getting some major body work done and paint. Tell me what you think about this, can get the car for $4500, totally unscratched, no dents, runs great, interior has been redone.
Upload
Picture is crappy cause I had to compress it for the site to allow it. Of course I would do some work on it. Something like midnight blue or black, shave the door handles, drip rails, put a R model apron and get rid of the emblems and chrome. Basically smooth the lines of the car, plus beef up the engine and, of course, audio system. All suspension, undercarriage, motor, tranny, etc has been rebuilt.

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 51
pretty nice to me my teacher had a candy red one like that with chrome rims he sold to my 12 grade assistant adminstrator for 4000

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
system as follows

alpine 9805 cd player
mb quartz 5.25's in the factory door locations
mb quartz 6x9's in the factory back deck
subwoofer lanzar dc 12's in a sealed / ported swappable port subwoofer box
amps mtx 275x on the front speakers 2150x on the back speakers 81000d on the subwoofers
all amps placed on part plexi amp rack with two 10 inch neon tubes underneath and all amps and neons set up on toggle switches placed on a brushed aluminum plate inside center console and labeled batcap to go on far side of trunk and phoenix gold bass cube to go on far side wall with distribution block less it causes interference then will place it elsewhere

Silver Member

Post Number: 821
nice jon but im biased my dream car is a 65 mustang fastback closest ive come is a 67 mustang coupe (no fastback) midnight blue it was my first car too lol mint condition with chrome rims

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2049
The only thing I'm really debating is whether I should jump on it or not. Probably not, I'm really itching on getting another 67 Fastback, just like the car a lot better than the 65s. The 67 fastbacks actually make excellent SQ cars if you know what you're doing. Smaller dash (don't interfere w/ resonant surfaces) large kick panels (could actually fit a 3 way component set in the kicks if you wanted to) and the fastback shape is excellent for transfer. In the end, I'll probably just be patient and get the 67. I'm thinking either Dynaudio System 240 Esotars in the kick panels, then either two ID Maxes or Eclipse Titaniums mounted between the trunk and cabin in AP configuration.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2050
First thing I'm doing is cutting those cowl vents out and welding straight metal in it's place :-) Owning a 67 I'm sure you have experienced or heard of that problem (vents leak water due to rust in the cowl area). You'll end up with a good little puddle on the floor every time it rains if you don't do something. 65 Fastbacks are nice, I was considering those as well, I just like the 67s a little better. I plan on totally removing the rear seat, adding a minor rollcage that integrates into the interior, and use the space where the seats where to flush mount amps, processors, etc, in the floor and make it look nice, maybe w/ some plexiglass covers and lights behind the amps (nothing tacky, though). Then the subs mounted AP.

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 60
dang for 4500 thats a nice car :D,

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us