Need 2 10's with sq and spl under 250 dollars

taylor17
Unregistered guest
need 2 10's that will fit under the back seat of a z71 truck the need to hit hard to show up my buds and they need sq to and i only hav 250 dollars to spind on them thanks

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 108
u won't be sh1tting much with 250$. Just one good 10'' will cost u around 150. Then the second one, and the box. Save up a little more, around 500$ and then come back.

Anonymous

cerwin vega vmax 10's are good.

what kinda systems are you trying to beat???

taylor17
Unregistered guest
i am trying to beat legacy and mtx i found sum rockfords for113 dollars on line but i just don't want to by somthing online

taylor17
Unregistered guest
i am all so trying to beat a audiobahn system i need sumthing afordable a hit's extreemly hard but still sounds good

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 201
"i need sumthing afordable a hit's extreemly hard but still sounds good" afordable..whats that mean? its different for everyone. w/ car audio, you get what you pay (in most cases). obviously a 350$ brahma is going to hit harder and sound better than a 100$ Vmax..you cant bullsh!t how loud or good something sounds. it is what it is, so either save up some money to get an outstanding system or be happy with a mediocer one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us