Volfenhag amps

alexisonfire
Unregistered guest
the price seems right for this product but is good quality? i dont want to rush in and buy something crappy and then regret it.

Bronze Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 27
Volfenhag is a crappy brand dont get it! stay way from anything that sounds too good to be true pretty much

Username: Test_tube_tony

Post Number: 1
BS! volfenhag from my experience is an awesome brand. ive only blown one of my volfenhag 15's once (which was my fault), but it was replaced from the factory with in 2 weeks. im using the 1600 watt amp into 2 15" speakers at 8 ohms per chanel, and it literally hurts my ears if i turn my head. the amp is excelent. itl run for hours at full blast and barely get warm. its never gone into protection. anyone that puts them down has obviously never owned a volfenhag system.

Username: Wobble

Post Number: 1
I aggree with tony. I have 2 Volfengag 12's and they absolutly SLAM. I have them wired to a Volfenhag 6oow 2 channel amp. I do have a question though...can I bridge both subs on that one amp? If I can please tell me how. Oh and VOLFENHAG is a good brand. But is doesn't compete with JL or Alpine, just great for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 33
I've had a truck full of Volfenhag and the amp had a short and blew everything in my whole dang truck.. so i say screw em after that

Bronze Member
Username: Booya

Post Number: 19
I have never owned a nice pair of Volfenhags... I only wish i could have tried them out. If you chat with knowledgable people (hope i spelled that right)on this site..(like glass wolf) they will tell you that it is better to spend a bit more and be happy with what you have, rather than be unhappy...dont take my word for it...order the stupid subs, then blow them out and come back and tell us all how you made such a big mistake... OK???

Bronze Member
Username: Booya

Post Number: 20
Spend a bit more and get some JL's or Alpines MAN...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4698
volfenhag is about the same quality as boss, legacy, rockwood, american bass, and pyramid.
very cheaply made so very cheap to buy.
honestly as said above, if you can afford to do it, spend just a bit more, and look at quality made products in the lower price range, like JBL and Cadence, Clarion, JVC, etc.
here's a list to help get a feel for decent brands to consider:
http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32

(the new home for the good, bad, and ugly list)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us