Places to buy

vvan69w
Unregistered guest
my previous car audio equipment sucked... i sold it all and now am lookin to buy new. Can anyone tell me some good stores to start shopping around?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 735
depends what you want to buy.

vvan69w
Unregistered guest
im jus looking right now. all i really want is an good amp and some good speakers

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 758
try etronics.com

edster922
Unregistered guest
eBay all the way...just find somebody with good ratings. Average 30% savings on brand-new items, more if you're willing to chance used stuff. Especially economical if you can install the stuff yourself (I can't, unfortunately).

Crutchfield.com has great info online and you can get pretty decent advice from their 1-800 number.

Username: Dr_crankenstein

Post Number: 14
There are some problems with buying from ebay. If you are buying quality/expensive brand name equipment you probably wont be able to get it fixed through the manufacturer (under the warranty) if something ever happens. Theres alot of sellers that don't even mention the brand name in their auctions. Some sellers will make it so you can't see the brand name in the picture and advertise "wonderful product, brand new," etc. but what you end up buying is a crap product from Pyle, Pyramid, Boss, Cuspid, etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us