JBL vs. Audiobahn

Username: Njb920

Post Number: 2
I have a '97 tahoe with 2 12" kickers and a 800 watt JBL amp. I want more power and am considering a 1200 watt class-d Audiobahn amp to hook up instead of the JBL. Will this give me much more power?

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 62
can the speakers handle it? id prolly get a better enclosure,like a large vented one, then look at a reputable brand of amps (dont get audiobahn)

Bronze Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 55
not at all, dont waste your cash, if i were u id sell that amp and get a 600 watt jbl gto amp, but thats me, but stay away from the chrome

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 114
stop hatin, i did a 153 on the termlab mic with two 12" audiobahn subs, (they also make top notch equipment guys!)

Bronze Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 76
153 db's with facken audiobahn lol
Christ, first time i ever hear that. All i've ben reading in these threads are audiobahn = crap :P

Anonymous

you can make audiobahns get loud, they just dont have the SQ of other brands in their price range.

also they are know for high driver failure rates.
and they take too much power to get them moveing...i mean come on...1100 watts to get 12mm of xmax...lol!

pacavelizzzz
Unregistered guest
Fack audiobahn hahah.. nah fo real tho get rid of that audio-BAN that shite!!

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 161
the only way you can make an audiobahn sub hit at 153 db is to have 3 huge trucks passin at the same time you play your system. for real jbl hands down
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us