Audiobahn? what do you think?

Username: Ericaraudionut

Post Number: 8
this is just a thread for everyone to express opinions about this brand. I really get tired of people talking trash about a brand in general. Ive been selling/installing for a living for years and i really only have a big problem with a few brands. Audiobahn in my opinion is like any other quality brand. when you buy into their entry level stuff it usually does suck but if you buy, say... one of there class d amps they rock. the a800t however blows. their subs are the same way, alums rock... entry level models suck. voice you're opinions....slam any brand you want @this thread, but don't get pissed if i fire back! :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 86
installer/shop owner as well, i couldn't agree with you more, i sell Digital Designs, MMats, U.S.amps, Alphasonic, Audiopipe, MTX, and Audiobahn along with a few others, although i don't push the Audiobahn line to much i'd have to say it ranks w/the best, alum's have some of the best sq i've heard, plus at a USACI event this year i had to use a pair of AW1208t's because i blew the DD's, it did a 153 (termlab,thats about a 156 on an audio control mic) WOW huh? not bad for two 12's in a crx. upper end Audiobahn rocks!

Bronze Member
Username: Ericaraudionut

Post Number: 13
MMATS is great stuff, how i would love to play with some juggernauts! Ever heard of soundstream? I don't own any yet. but i was installing one of their amps for a fellow in the shop today and i was blown away. soundstream just acquired one more fan.... me.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 87
ya, in the "subwoofer" section of the forum you should back me up on soundstream, the guys are sayin it's SPL brand junk. check out the "human reign" series amps www.soundstream.com

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1903
A lot of it comes from the subs kids are wanting to get. The majority of the Audiobahns that are asked about are the low end Circuit City subs. I've seen those amps, personally I wouldn't use it, it's kinda..weird looking lol. I prefer clean simple installs personally. I like Zapco and Arc audio for high end amps personally. Audiobahns low to mid stuff does suck though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us