Input on my amp


for the input on my amp could i just disconnect my speaker wire and add a rca connector and hook it up to my amp?

New member
Username: Stez_head

Post Number: 13
Registered: 01-2004
its dogey i would buy a line out converter you wire it to your speaker wire on your head unit and it converts it to 2 RCA plugs and you can still use you speaker wire on the head unit to run speakers of.


New member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 723
Registered: 12-2003
no. you can't.
get a line level converter for the amp.
they cost about $10
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us