Please help with wiring

triple c
Unregistered guest
I have a big amp for my subs and a small one for my components. With my old setup i had 4 ga. power wire to the big amp and then i jumped off that connection to the smaller amp. the big amp could accept spade connectors so i could do that. but now my new big amp doesn't accept spade connectors and the 4 ga wire to the big amp and the 8 to the small amp won't all fit in that one connection. whats the best way to do this?

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 154
you need a distribution block. Jumping off is not the way to go.

Username: Udloze

NSW Australia

Post Number: 3
I've got two jbl subs and a 1000watt jbl car amp and I'd like to connect them to my home stereo could you please help me out and explain in detail how I should go about powering the car amp? Thanks

triple c
Unregistered guest
thanks koz. where can i get a distribution block

Bronze Member
Username: Udloze

NSW Australia

Post Number: 11
I've got two jbl subs and a 1000watt jbl car amp and I'd like to connect them to my home stereo could you please help me out and explain in detail how I should go about powering the car amp? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 157
any local audio shop should have them best buy circuit city that type of place.

jarrad you should start your own thread.

Username: Aron

Post Number: 7
i have a kicker kx800.2 with a 12" L7 and when it is bridged mode it cuts out when it is turned up too loud and someone told me to hook it up on to the left output instead of brided and it doesnt cut out when its like it but will it hurt the sub or the amp to have it hooked up like that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us