Questions about my amp


in my kenwood amp their a i connection that says p.con...what does it mean and i know the - thermal is ground(GND),but their is a small screw that says (GND) ont the other side of the that anther ground?if it is where do i put it?

New member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 681
Registered: 12-2003
I suggest you have a shop install your amplifier for you, sir.
that, or at least get a digital camera and get some images of the connectors. then someone can label the images for you.
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us