Subs and box for small minivan

Username: Redskin

Post Number: 33
It's the new year so it must be time to upgrade.I feel that I need to improve my present sub system of 2 12's in a small ported box for something with a little more clout. I listen to mainly ska/punk/reggae/80's soul with a heavy dose of pop/rap and the occasional dvd for cheap seats in back. Whilst I'm pretty happy with what I've got it was built to fit behind the last row of seats at the back but I find I'm not using them(the seats) as much as I thought I would so I now have much more room to play with :-) Having trawled the net I have been tempted with a crx or abc type box but I'm not sure what to expect in the way on sq with these. Really I'm just looking for ideas on any possible sub/box combo's that will fit my parameters. I've got 39x28x18 to play with maybe a little more if I follow the slope of the back seat and 500rms@2ohms mono for powewer(which won't get changed). So come on and stop sniping on the "loudest lonely subwoofer" thread and start giving me some options and NO ONE NOTE WONDERS PLEASE. Thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us