Help/input

Username: Ostatestephanie

Post Number: 12
is alphasonik a good brand.. i have been very patient looking for subs.. i just want it easy.. i dont want to shake the car next to me .. i just want/need more bass in my '96 ford explorer w/ after market speakers and a sony cd/mp3 player.. dual 400-watt, 10" alphasonik subs and a 2-channel amplifier that features a high- and low-pass crossover and a 360-watt peak power rating.

hopefully it will be decent.. if anyone knows anything let me know.. it seems to be rated pretty good and the reviews are good too!

loud and low
Unregistered guest
steph i've seen that you keep asking about this so i did some looking into it to see what they were like. they will do you fine if a little more bass is all you care about.they seem to be a cheaper offbranch of audiobahn. which is known for good spl for the dollar. depending on how much you are planning to pay for your set up (lets say $250) you could get a adire audio shiva ($125) and find a small us amps or orion amp that puts out say 200 briged and you will have much better sound quality and more than likely more volume. this will work better for you in my oppinion since your not to interested in bothering other people around you. and sound quality subs will provide a far more enjoyable and accurate listening experiance.

Post Number: 15
thank you

Username: Ukw10

Post Number: 52
steph I have 2 alpahsonik 10" in ported box and it's pretty good. If u don't want to shake the next to u I "think" it is good choice. But it might blow faster than JL or other good brands.

Post Number: 16
where is a cheap place to get them installed? Circuit city charges $55.99 to install and around $100 for the wires? know any better places? Ill get it done in tulsa-- if anyone knows of any places and will let me know.. maybe to get cheaper wires.. people told me the $55.99 is good for installation.. but im not really up for $100 wires!!!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 665
steph, go to www.knukonceptz.com for the wiring kit.
$30

Post Number: 17
Thanks.. is that all i need.. for the whole thing>????

Post Number: 18
what do i need for the subs?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 673
that has all the wiring you should need for an amplifier and subs.
the 4AWG kit should be fine.
aside from that, you'll need a box for the subs if you don't have one already.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us