How are Infinity Kappa Perfects?

some_guy
Unregistered guest
Are these worth getting and if I do get them should I get 10s or 12s....ethier way I think I'm getting these cause I can get 2 for $130.

seightgtr05
Unregistered guest
10's if your running lower power and listen to rock etc. and want slightly better sq, if you generally listen to rap and are powering them correctly get the 12's, my friend has those subs and at that price there a good deal, infinity in my opinion make some great, all around subs.

he hit 138.4 dB 3 days ago in his explorer with a rockford 1500 amp.<--in which when you buy an amp i would recommend something better than that for those. better i mean brand not watts.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 386
i agree the 10s are good ive heard them but id suspect 12's would be best all round for punch and drop either way if all you can afford is the 10s go for it you wont be disappointed very nice sound and decent bump for the money

some_guy
Unregistered guest
thanks for input,I think i'll just ante up 25 more bucks for the twelves...oh and if i power the subs with a mono infinity ref amp that is like 600x1 watts rms at 2ohms, would that be alright

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 14
Actually, you can do better. Infinity doesn't make very good amps.
Go with a Kicker KX600.1, JBL 600.1/GTO 601.1 r even an MTX 801d
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us